Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine's Day


Yeah, I'm in Italy. On Valentine's Day. Like the most romantic day of the year in the most romantic country in the world. But it's ok. I went and saw my boyfriend today. I haven't told you guys about him yet. His name is David. He's great- you know, the strong, silent type. I went and hung out with him for a little bit this morning. My art history class was there too, but I feel like we got some really good alone time anyway. He's much taller than me, so I just stood there, gazing up at him.....The only thing is that he's 479 years older than me. It bothers him a little, but I told him age doesn't matter when you're in love....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't be bothered if he seems a little cold and standoffish. He's probably just trying to not get too attached, since he knows you're only there temporarily...