Friday, October 3, 2008
V.P. Debate
I don't want to talk politics, or analyze the debate last night (although, from what I saw, it was a massacre), but I do want to discuss Sarah Palin. All I have to say is that if she gets elected, I will never be able to turn the television on again, in fear that I might hear her talking. It doesn't even matter what she is saying. Her sugar sweet, cutesy act in combination with her "golly gee wiz" phrasing and her Fargo accent makes me throw up in my mouth a little. Every time someone asks her a question that she doesn't know the answer to, she just shifts into this school girl regression that not only annoys me, but it frankly freaks me out. It is obvious that she is one of those crazy women that talks like that while they're ripping your throat out... can we say passive aggressive? ugh, I just can't stand her. I live in fear of hearing her speak-- especially after the debate last night. I only watched a little bit, but I got a lifetime's worth of her ridiculous Alaskan soccer Mom act. I bet she's the soccer Mom that goes all Tanya Harding on some little kid before the game. I sense a little crazy under there....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment