Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Weird Tidbits

Sorry I didn't write yesterday, but I was in Florence. I have actually been in Florence for a week now but yesterday was the first day that I was actually here...in my head. I felt myself settle in a little bit. I found my way around without getting lost (although I will admit that I took the LONG way a bunch of times...I don't count that as lost though- for the record). In fact, I haven't had to look at a map today either. I had another day of classes, one of which was with my hot Italian professor (in my Roman History class). The classrooms are really small and I'm still trying to figure out the boundaries between blatantly staring at him and just listening intently to his lectures...this sometimes makes for awkward moments :)
ANYWAY, things have been good. However, today was warm. Like jacket warm...but I noticed something not good. Humidity. My hair is growing as we speak. I'm a little nervous about this odd warm weather they've been having and what this means for my hairdo. I need a portable hair straightener....

2 comments:

Jill said...

I think blatantly staring is fine. Heck, if Italian men stare and whoop and holler at American women, isn't turnabout fair play?

Kate said...

I think you have a good point. I will stare on. : )