All of my friends were like, "oh you're going to go to Italy and fall in love with some beautiful man named Paolo." Let me tell you about Italian men. You know when you walk past a construction site and you can tell that everyone has stopped working and is staring at you? that happens whenever you pass almost any man here in Florence. It makes perfect sense to me now because Italian men don't bother Italian women because Italian women are mean. They'll tell you they're mean. They have to be because every man in Italy is running around completely controlled by their testosterone. It has already gotten on my nerves so it should prove to be an interesting 3 months.
Other than that things are great. We went to the grocery store today. I was so excited to see some of the brands I recognized. By the way, all of the stores here sell Barillo pasta, so it must be authentic. When I get home I'll probably start using that...The weather was really nice here today. Sun was out and it was pretty warm. We'll see what happens tomorrow.
Friday, January 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
No Italian Stallion?
Don't click if you're easily weirded out!
No Italian stallion!
Post a Comment