I have free cable!!!!!
See, I didn't transfer my Directv because I was waiting to get a job and see how much money I will be making, and whether or not I can afford it. So, I have been having a lot of awkward silence in my house and watching extremely fuzzy and rotating Judge Judy when I get desperate. Of course I have some DVD's but I've seen them all too many times. So today I was looking at the Directv box that I still own and thought, I'll plug it in- just in case. I had a feeling.... and then....Martha Stewart on Fx!. I have FREE CABLE. I have slipped into some kind of loophole... I even have HBO. Don't be jealous. It will probably turn off at any moment. It is probably left over from the last homeowner, and he just didn't turn it off by now. But what if the service provider just never shut it off? Oh joy, oh bliss. Maybe it's the universe making up for the fact that the locksmith that made me wait ALL DAY yesterday never showed up. I think it's only fair that things even out now and then.....
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment