So, I thought I would share a little story with you all about what Isabelle has been up to lately. First of all, since we moved to the new apartment, she has been VERY well behaved. Oddly so- to the point where I feel like she must be doing something and hiding it, because she is being so good.
However, Isabelle does have a little problem with small rugs- for example, a bathroom rug. She LOVES to pee on them. Don't know why, but any time she is in the presence of a bathroom rug, she will find a way to pee on it. I didn't let this deter me from getting one though. I have never had one, and I figured that I can keep the door to the bathroom closed, and worst case scenario, I can always wash the rug. So, I bought one the other day and within a week of getting it, sure enough, Isabelle the "Urine Sniper" struck again. When I noticed the spot on the rug, I was really like, "Ha ha, try again- this doesn't bother me because I can wash it." Because I know in my heart that Isabelle is just using her bowels as a weapon against me. So, I dabbed up the pee with some toilet paper and put the paper in her litter box- just to make a statement about where her pee belongs.
I wash the rug, and everything is fine. The next day, I come home and happen to pass by the box and see that the toilet paper wad is gone- now, I am starting to wonder if I am losing it. Did I throw it away or flush it without remembering? has she shredded it somewhere in the house? or most likely....did she eat it? No to all of the above. I walk around the house and no sign of it. Eventually, I give up and about 30 mins later, I am walking by my bed and see something unbelievable. That little vindictive, evil genius is taking a lovely afternoon nap on my bed, next to the pee toilet paper. Only she has un-wadded it so that now it is a good 36 inches of urine stained paper, in my bed, almost touching my pillow. Now if that isn't a true "F-You" I don't know what is. All I can do is wonder what I did to piss her off.
Friday, March 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment