Saturday, March 29, 2008
Popsicles
I hate to point fingers, but the girl who is training me for my new job was sick- you know, the gross sick. And well, I think that she is the guilty party that has caused me to be in the situation that I am in now. Sick. Not just a cold either, but that kind of sick that you feel like your body is wasting away slowly....anyway, I went to the store this morning and bought some medicine and stuff, and I also got some popsicles. This afternoon, I went to get a popsicle and saw that they still don't label them individually as to what flavor they are. I don't understand this- do they think that the flavor doesn't matter? Cause I'll tell you what, it does matter. It matters a lot. If I had my way, I would eat all of the Cherry flavored ones first. They are simply my favorite, and I find them to be superior to the Grape and Orange. I am sorry, but that is just how I feel. I would then proceed to eat all of the Grape, and lastly, I would settle for an icky Orange one when there were no other flavors to go with. Orange popsicles are only good when they have the vanilla ice cream stuff in them. Then they are delicious. But the plain orange, not so much. So I find myself reverting to old methods of holding the popsicle up to the light to try to see the color through the opaque wrapper (which also makes no sense). If you aren't going to take the time to label the popsicles, why not just package them in clear wrapping? I think this popsicle issue needs to be addressed before millions of other people have to eat an orange popsicle instead of a cherry one simply because they lost the color guessing game. Seriously.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You should be less picky and take the popsicle-choosing attitude of your brother. When he was 3, James asked me to buy some horrible frozen treat. I said, "You don't want that. It's just water and sugar, with fake flavoring and color," to which he replied, "Sounds delicious to me!"
Post a Comment