Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Easter Candy, Gelato, Mozzarella

I've lost control. I'll admit it, right here online. I have totally lost the power to regulate what I am eating. I don't know what happened...I'll be doing well for a while and then I fall off the wagon. It's like I black out and I wake up eating a Cadbury egg (Kelly brought me a box full of Easter candy...thanks a lot.) I'm worried that if I continue to be this out of control that my roommates are going to find laying on the sidewalk outside the gelateria and the only signs of what happened would be the chocolate gelato smeared all over my mouth. I keep hiding behind the "I only have like 2 weeks left and then I'll be home on a diet, I might as well enjoy myself" excuse. This is never productive thinking. You know it's bad when you look at a ball of mozzarella and think about how you'd really just like to pick it up and eat it like an apple. I hope I can regain control soon, although it is looking bleak.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Heck, you should enjoy it while you can. I don't think Denver is famous for its gelato or mozzarella!