It's been a crazy week. I just finished finals yesterday, which was a huge load off. I'm not really sure why I took them seriously...I went into Roman history and Lorenzo was like,"Ok guys, I already know what grade I think i'm giving you, but if you have a B and your final is good, I'll give you an A. If your final is shit, we'll just forget about it, ok?" He's so funny. I guess maybe i'm just paranoid because I only have 2 semesters left and a very specific plan that I don't want to change (or postpone) for any reason. I just really need these credits.
I actually packed most of my stuff yesterday to see how it all fits and I think i'm in good shape. Michelle cooked dinner last night and we all drank a little too much wine. By the end, we were laughing so hard people were almost choking and running to spit the water in their mouth out in the sink. The best part is that we got it all on video because Cara was still working on her documentary....due today....
Michelle cooked us all breakfast this morning... really gonna miss the in-house chef....and we're all just doing our final preparations for the trip home. I know i'm going to be a mess. I can feel it coming on. Danielle has like ten packets of kleenex waiting in her room.
The weather here is so hot. I think we've had a good three or four weeks of straight cloudless sunshine (which sounds nice, but I've been wishing for a little rainy weather). The mosquitos are out in full force and our apartment is hot so we keep all the balcony doors open all the time. It's really beautiful though. We'll be hanging out in the apartment and a nice Tuscan breeze will blow through. Some flowers on our balcony are blooming and they smell so sweet. It's really cliche and wonderful so I try to just deal with the mosquitos.
Danielle and I got to play cards for the last time last night while Michelle cooked. Probably best we quit- I have ridiculously good luck at Jailhouse Rummy (like to the point where if there was a league I would join and be champion of the world) and I'm starting to feel bad about pummeling her every night. Besides, she gets mad and throws cards....
Anyway, that is life this weekend. We're just trying to fit everything in.
Anyone have any requests from Italy?
As you can see from the picture, we've done a good job taste testing all of the wine...Michelle was so sad to say goodbye to the bottles she kissed them goodbye and talked to them. She was like, "I loved you, and I loved you, and you- not so much, but I loved you......"
No comments:
Post a Comment