skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Does My Breath Smell Like Garlic?
"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education" -Mark Twain
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Another great SNL skit
The scariest part of this is that some parts of this skit were repeated by Tina Fey word for word out of the actual interview with Sarah Palin...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Denver, Colorado
Home Sweet Home
Blog Archive
►
2010
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
2009
(18)
►
November
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
▼
2008
(88)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(10)
▼
September
(13)
My computer hates me.
Another great SNL skit
I truly admire the blind.
Holy Hell, Have You Seen Mary Tyler Moore's Face?
The GRE Makes Me VERY Angry.
Dumb and Dumber
I Love Saturday Night Live....
Miniature Mecca
My Tap Water Terrifies Me
G n' R
My friend, the financial advisor.
Isabelle Has A Super Stalker.
I am like, the best gardener ever...
►
August
(6)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(4)
►
2007
(117)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(22)
►
January
(16)
►
2006
(3)
►
December
(3)
About Me
Kate
I'm just a girl who likes to drain my brain onto this page...
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment