When New Clean Couch arrived at my house I was a little apprehensive at first. It felt stiff and we were uncomfortable around each other for a while. But then we bonded over a very extended "Lost" marathon where I had to catch up on 3 seasons. We were together through the intense moments, during the laughs, and finally at the season finale. After that we became thick as thieves and have been inseparable ever since.
New Clean Couch is very soft. It feels vulnerable around Isabelle, the vomit machine, because of it's "fair" complexion. I keep telling it not to worry, that Isabelle has taken to throwing up on the floor these days, instead of the furniture. I even vacuumed New Clean Couch today, deciding that it would not become one of those couches where if something falls in the crack you just leave it because you fear what else is down there. I will not fear under the cushions anymore. I'm taking control of New Clean Couches' destiny to stay clean.
Now that you have all met, you'll have to come visit sometime for a sit.
1 comment:
Your couch looks ridiculously soft!
Post a Comment