Sunday, October 21, 2007

Coloradons


I know my last blog was about all the crazy people coming out the woodwork lately. But last night I was driving home and when I got into the city I noticed a new thing on one of the skyscrapers...someone was projecting a purple hue on almost the entire building and there were the letters, CR over the purple. This got me to thinking about what good fans people in Colorado are. We're not like some states where people go overboard and trample and shoot each other. We're loyal, we show up and hollar our brains out, and then we celebrate for as long as possible. This got me to thinking about how great people from Colorado are in general. Granted, most of the people here are from someplace else (everyone calls it the transplant state), but the people here are so great. Everyone is friendly and willing to lend a hand or give directions, people are nice to each other. Strangers all talk to each other. Now, I haven't lived in other states but from my travel experience this isn't the sentiment in most places.
Plus, it is so cute that the Colorado Rockies are going to the World Series. This is something out of one of those cheesy underdog movies. Everyone here is so excited about it, it's nuts. So, the point of this blog is GO ROCKIES! and hurray for Colorado.....

No comments: