Sunday, August 26, 2007

Camping

As I was packing on Friday for our camping trip Isabelle was lying on the couch looking at me like, "I beg you...don't make me go..."

It was pretty entertaining because there were 4 girls and 4 dogs. We went to a place that allowed dogs but informed us when we arrived that they had to be on a leash at all times which was interesting. Our weekend consisted of dogs hog-tying each other and pulling out our arm sockets (except for me of course). Isabelle looked at me the entire weekend like, "Really? We're really sleeping out here? what is wrong with you people?". Every time I went to grab something out of my car she would walk over and get in her "pick me up and put me in the car" position. As soon as she realized we weren't going anywhere she would just look disappointed and walk away. She really did well though. She was definately the only Chihuahua at the lake. It was fun, I got some good smore time in, and now I am excited to sleep in a bed.

No comments: