

I was cleaning out my drawers yesterday and found the only negatives I have of Isabelle as a puppy. It's so stupid too, because I vividly remember making a conscious effort to take lots of pictures- I guess that only applied to this one role, that one day. Oh well. But of all of the pictures I have of Isabelle, these puppy pictures have so much character. Isabelle has always been very photogenic and very willing to pose.... She weighed 1.5 lbs when I brought her home. I remember when I was getting her, a lady in the pet store (VERY BAD! Never get a dog from a pet store, I was weak), said, "You two are going to have so many good times together". I think about that a lot. Isabelle is a great dog. I've had her now almost 5 years-and it took a while to figure each other out. For a while I thought she was put on this earth to teach me a lesson, which would be unwavering responsibility (and I guess that you should always listen to your mother....). But now, we're just best buds. There is nothing more settling than sitting on the couch with your dog asleep behind your head. She snuggles under the covers at night, and is contentedly sleeping on my lap as we speak. I just love her. She has taught me a lot about myself, and I am so glad that I didn't kill her when she ate Vitamin C and vomited it all over my sofa. Anyway, this blog is in honor of my friend Isabelle.
1 comment:
Cuuuute!
Post a Comment