I came home from work tonight to this lovely house guest. Now, I am not one to squeal over bugs. I don't even really mind the occasional small house spider as long as it's not touching me. But this beast is not ok. This thing is like a spider on steroids. In fact, I made the mistake of googling it and found out that it is nicknamed a "Wind Scorpion" because it is so fast. I did find out that it isn't poisonous, but they do bite with their GIANT pinchers. The kicker is that I found this thing about a foot away from my bed on the wall. I know the pictures aren't great, but with the legs it was about the size of a quarter and I swear it would have gone for the throat. Now I am sitting at my computer wondering how I'll be able to settle into my bed tonight.
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Holy Bajesus.
I came home from work tonight to this lovely house guest. Now, I am not one to squeal over bugs. I don't even really mind the occasional small house spider as long as it's not touching me. But this beast is not ok. This thing is like a spider on steroids. In fact, I made the mistake of googling it and found out that it is nicknamed a "Wind Scorpion" because it is so fast. I did find out that it isn't poisonous, but they do bite with their GIANT pinchers. The kicker is that I found this thing about a foot away from my bed on the wall. I know the pictures aren't great, but with the legs it was about the size of a quarter and I swear it would have gone for the throat. Now I am sitting at my computer wondering how I'll be able to settle into my bed tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Eek! Hope you are spider-less today...
Post a Comment