I am so excited. I am the new owner of two adorable little cherry tomato plants. These are fine specimens of the tomato plant family....I'm such a proud Mama right now. I have always wanted a balcony where I could have little plants outside and for the first time, I can actually do it. I realize that I am running a little behind schedule---but I got my plants today and tomorrow I am going to go get them nice pots and soil. I feel like a little kid who just got a goldfish from the pet store. I think my desire for tomato plants on my balcony actually started with my Grandmother who always had them on her balcony in the summer. I remember being so excited to go out there and see if the tomatoes were ready to be picked.
Don't worry- I plan on giving you periodic updates on their Cherry Tomato Output (CTO for short). I know that you were probably worried for a second there. It's dark right now, so I can't get a good picture, but I'll introduce you to them soon enough.... and those of you who live in Denver, if you are REALLY nice to me, I might be convinced to share one or two of my very special CT's with you, (for a small fee of course).
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment