Friday, June 27, 2008

Mazel Tov, it's a pear tomato!


My pear tomato plant finished growing a beautiful little pear tomato today. Ok, it's not little. It actually seems quite large for a pear tomato- but what do I know. Also, it is red. Pear tomatoes are supposed to be yellow. I am not complaining, but I'm just saying this may be a "special" tomato. That's all.

Speaking of special, both of my tomato plants have grown so much since I bought them, but the cherry tomato plant hasn't been keeping up with the pear tomato plant. I mean, the pear tomato plant has like ten tomatoes that are about to ripen, while cherry just has the same 3 little tomatoes that haven't grown or changed in at least a week. I don't know. I think we may need to sit down and have a talk about monthly quota expectations. We'll see.

No comments: