Sunday, December 30, 2007

Victory is Mine!

I have finally captured the elusive 4.0. I had been chasing it for a while, but I finally caught it a couple of weeks ago. I was only taking 3 classes this last semester, but I don't think it takes away from my 4.0 because they were real pain in the butt classes... First of all, I had statistics which I thought for sure would be the end of me. I thought that I just wouldn't graduate because I would never pass statistics. To my surprise, I got a 95% in stats. Then, I had two horribly dry, tedious, sociological theory classes (classical and contemporary). Ugh. If I never have to read the original writings of Karl Marx again I won't mourn the loss. He was a very brilliant man...but damn...I've had enough. So, in summary, I had a really distracting and crazy semester and I still managed to lasso the 4.0 before the end of my college career. Many times I had been close, but close only counts in hand grenades and horse shoes. In summary, lets all take a moment to have a tiny celebration in honor of me kicking statistic's mind-crushing butt.
Hurray!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Wow! You are the woman.
xoxo Jill (who NEVER got a 4.0, by the way)