Thursday, July 26, 2007
Procrastination and Cleaning
The only time I ever get the undeniable urge to clean my house is during finals week. That must be my order of dislikeable tasks...#1 on the list- studying. #2- cleaning. I will clean to avoid school work. Ironically, my house is always messiest leading up to finals week so it really feeds the urge to clean. I have to actually MAKE myself not clean and do my school work. Then, when I have finished my work I allow myself to clean and I just unleash on my house. It will be the most thorough cleaning of the semester...so, in theory, I deep clean my house quarterly... Right now is one of those times that I am sitting in a pile of scrap paper, surrounded by misplaced junk, and all I want to do is clean like a maniac. However, I know it is just my zany brain trying to avoid studying so I have to resist. You know your house is too messy when you keep dropping things and just leaving them there because you think, "what's the use? everything else is on the floor..."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment