Saturday, July 7, 2007

I just love this picture.


I FINALLY FINISHED MY PAPER. I have been stressing out all week. One of those things where you feel like you are drowning in your own stack of "to-do's". I had an 8 page research paper due tomorrow. The kicker was it was on suicide ( I didn't get to choose the topic). However, going to work and then spending my Friday and Saturday nights sitting here reading about people killing themselves makes me inclined to jump in the river. My friends recommended I just write 2 pages and then say that this paper was pushing me over my emotional edge and I had to stop. However, I opted to do the work. Although the paper isn't great, it's done, and that's all that matters to me right now. Then, as I was going through some documents on my computer I came across this picture and it made me smile.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha! I'd love it if there were a 4th sign which read, "No, they are NOT dreadlocks!"