Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Holy Joe Jackson.


In the wake of Michael Jackson's death there is so much to consider- but there is one issue that is really pissing me off. Not discounting it, lets put aside the fact that MJ may or may not have been a child molester.... I mean, we'll never know for sure what he was. What we do know is that he was a horribly tormented person who mutilated himself and was obviously uncomfortable in his own skin. We also know that he was abused mentally and physically by his father (and most likely sexually) for most of his childhood and that his Mother sat and watched as it happened without doing anything about it.

This being said, why in all that is holy are his kids being placed in their Grandmother's custody???? Their Grandmother has obviously proven that she can't stand up to Joe Jackson and he will torment those kids just like he tormented his own kids. I'm sure he use them as well to make a buck and smack them around if they try to resist. Out of this whole media frenzy, I can't believe more people aren't causing a fuss about that. I don't know. All I know is that just Joe Jackson's picture scares the bajesus out of me. There is obviously something dark and unpleasant about him and I wouldn't want to be court ordered to live with him. That's for sure.

No comments: