Friday, December 5, 2008

O.J. Is Goin' To The Clinker


I just read that O.J. Simpson got sentenced to at least 15 years in the slammer for whatever he did this time. Listen, I have no idea what it was. I heard it had something to do with breaking into some one's hotel room for memorabilia or something in Vegas. The thing is, the guy is a fricken idiot. He obviously murdered those two people years ago- you would think that someone who just barely squeezed out of 2 homicide charges would take his sorry self and go buy an island outside of Dubai and hide out for the rest of his days-- I mean, that's what Michael Jackson did. But no, this dumb dude has to go and write a book on if he "hypothetically" killed his wife and her friend, how HE would have done it and gotten away with it. I mean, COME ON PEOPLE. This guy is not only a scum bag, but obviously a murderer- who, by the way, had his attorneys hide his assets so he wouldn't have to pay full restitution the the families of the people he murdered. And what was the deal with that ridiculous car chase? The man was already in the hole he dug- now he goes and breaks into some one's hotel room wielding weapons or whatever. It's like he started tossing dirt into his own grave. I am so glad that he is finally getting what he deserves- not only for the horrible crimes that he has committed, but for being such a fat-headed moron.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I TOTALLY agree. He should go to a special jail for idiots!