
So I went to see Brad Pitt's new movie, "The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button" today. During the movie I had an idea. As you can see from the previews, Brad Pitt starts out really old and then gets younger as years go by. Honestly, I got a little impatient during the parts where he was old- I wanted him to transform back to his younger self. Don't get me wrong, I am not one of these Brad Pitt fanatics that thinks he is the be all and end all of men. I do however think that he is fun to look at. This is when I decided that I think that as a matter of national security, funds set aside for other things should be funneled into finding a way to keep Brad Pitt from aging. Brad is really a symbol for the desires of the American people and I think that as he ages and gets wrinkly, things are really going to get hopeless. Just seeing him with the age spots and all droopy really made things look grim. So we need to get started preserving him before it gets too late... Someone get NASA on the phone. If anyone could do it, it would be the guys at NASA.
1 comment:
Brilliant. Brilliant. Brilliant.
Post a Comment